Sunday, October 28, 2007




Happy Harvest time... Ally is finally feeling much better after a good solid 8 weeks of various cold viruses and two ear infections. She's current fascinated by pumpkins, candles and spiders (just in time for Halloween). We took her to Stoney Ridge Farm this weekend with friends Tonya and Sedona for a little festive fall family day. We picked gourds and pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and then, snacked on an apple while finding our way through the corn maze. As we were leaving we asked Ally if she had fun and she nodded while signing the sign for 'more' ... more fun please. Stay posted this week for more pictures ... the bewitching hour is almost upon us.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see more pics. I just love to see how she's grown. I think she's looking a lot like daddy these days. Halloween is my favorite time of year...especially when it means cute pics of Ally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home