
Easter bunnies and Snowmen
It's been quite a wild week of weather in the Northwest. One week Ally was hunting for Easter eggs amongst the daffodils and the very next week she was making a snowman with Umpa. On Easter Sunday, I turned the big 30 and prepared to host a gallery walk of community visions for peace Friday night. It was a huge success with over 400 people in attendance. The gallery was wall to wall people, but you could still hear Ally over the crowd. At one point, she was breakdancing in the middle of the room to the Beattles. It was a great night. We rested over the weekend under a blanket of 8 inches of snow. I managed to get the car stuck at the bottom of the driveway. I wouldn't have let the house if it weren't for the fact that Ally was wearing the last diaper I could find. Jason was away fishing, so Umpa came and got the car out. Needless to say, we're ready for a week off.

1 Comments:
What a crazy week! Such cute pics. I can't believe I forgot your big birthday. Been thinking of you a lot lately though so I guess I knew subconsciously. I guess once there are kids around everyone remembers the kids b'days! Can't believe she's going to be 2! What a beautiful job you've done.
Post a Comment
<< Home