Ally will be 2 years old in just two months and she has a lot to show for it. 4 new big teeth popped through in the last week adding up to a total of 20 chompers. She continues to love mud puddles, books, walks, and swinging in her toddler swing. I'm struggling to keep up with her and find our new little mother-daughter squabbles to be amusing (albeit they test my patience). Jason's patience, not surprisingly, is endless and the reward is always one very pleasant toddler. I could definitely learn a couple of tricks from him.

4 Comments:
Ok... Am I the ONLY one who sees it??? The picture with the glasses??? She looks EXACTLY like her auntie Betsey!!!!!
: )
Gail... who thinks Ally's auntie Betsey is BEEEE-U-TIFUL.
What a face! That round face, round eyes and those lips......it's Rach all over again!
What a face! That round face, round eyes and those lips......it's Rach all over again!
Ahh that independent spirit. No question who she got that from! Love the glam girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home